[APRA-NW] Research Analyst 1 job opening at Western Washington
Laurie.Frye at wwu.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:57:55 PST 2012
New employment opportunity at Western Washington University:
Research Analyst 1<https://jobs.wwu.edu/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=3902>, University Advancement
About the Position: The Research Analyst 1 conducts prospect research, prospect management, and data capture and analysis activities at the direction of the Director of Prospect Research. This is a full-time permanent position. Hours are from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
This position is part of a Public School Employees of WWU bargaining unit. New employees are required to meet the membership requirements of the current collective bargaining agreement within 30 calendar days of employment.
Please explain how you meet each qualification in your cover letter.
* Bachelor's degree plus one year of work experience; or Technical or Associates Degree plus two years of work experience; or high school diploma plus four years of work experience; in prospect research; data entry, data processing or information technology; fundraising; writing, communications and/or journalism, business administration; finance; math; accounting, or other related field
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Products including at least one year of practical experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Extensive experience using the internet including the ability to locate, capture and save articles, photos, bios, etc.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work independently, and document your work
* Strong written/oral/interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to maintain ethics and confidentiality
Closing Date: 12/3/2012
For additional qualifications and information please click on the link above.
Director of Prospect Research
Western Washington University Foundation
Laurie.Frye at wwu.edu<mailto:Laurie.Frye at wwu.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the APRA-NW