[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: Are you Ready to Recap?!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:44:36 PDT 2012

Plenty of room available in both Portland and Seattle
Register Today: http://www.apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815

APRA-NW is hosting two recap sessions in September, one in Portland Oregon, and another in Seattle Washington.
Whether or not you attended the APRA International Conference in Minneapolis, please join us at a recap session closest to you.

For those who attended the conference in Minneapolis:
Please share what you learned with your APRA-NW colleagues;If you cannot make it to one of the sessions, send us a one-two page summary that we can post on the members-only section of our website. Thank you!

Portland - September 10, 2012
Monday September 10, 2012, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM * OHSU Foundation, 1121 SW Salmon St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97205
Location contact: Caroline Oblack * 503-220-8337 * oblack at OHSU.edu<mailto:oblack at OHSU.edu>
The OHSU Foundation office is near several public transportation options including bus, Max and Streetcar (visit www.trimet.org<http://www.trimet.org> for details).
Paid parking is available across the street.

Seattle - September 14, 2012
The Seattle recap session includes an exclusive Q&A Session with Shelby Radcliffe, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Occidental College.
Shelby is a long-time APRA member, and has the benefit of experience in Prospect Research and Management, Campaign Administration and many other aspects of advancement work.
Come meet Shelby, and ask those hard questions that you might not want to ask of your own VP!

Friday September 14, 2012, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM * Woodland Park Zoo - ARC Meeting Room, 601 N. 59th Street Seattle, WA 98103
Location contact: Lorna Chin * 206.548.2485, 206.856.5128 cell * Lorna.Chin at Zoo.org<mailto:Lorna.Chin at Zoo.org>

Driving Directions to the Woodland Park Zoo
Woodland Park Zoo
ARC meeting room
http://zoo.org/page.aspx?pid=1737

>From the South / Downtown

Take I-5 north to N.E. 50th Street (Exit #169)
Head west to the West Entrance lot located at Phinney Ave N and N 55th St.

>From the North

Take I-5 south to NE 50th Street (Exit #169)
Head west to the West Entrance lot located at Phinney Ave N and N 55th St.

Parking: Park in the West parking lot and enter this code for free parking 60214. Remember to put the receipt in your car. Parking might be tight if it's a nice day, so please give yourself time to find parking!

You will enter through the ARC building, not one of the zoo entrances. The ARC building is a little bit hidden, but you can see it on the west side of the map next to the west parking lot.
http://zoo.org/document.doc?id=461

Zoo Contact: Lorna Chin, 206-856-5128 cell

Register Today: http://www.apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815

We hope to see you in Portland or Seattle!

Karen

Karen Prater
541-346-2010
kprater at uoregon.edu<mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>