[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: Are you Ready to Recap?!

Jennifer Kopp jkopp at pdx.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:52:45 PDT 2012

Hi Karen,

There is a researcher in our Advancement Services team that should be an
APRA-NW member, but cannot find his information in their system. Who would
you suggest I talk to to find out what is going on with this person's
member information? The person in question is below:

Jon Garrow
Development Researcher
Portland State University, Advancement Services

Thanks so much for you help!
Jennifer

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Karen Prater <kprater at uoregon.edu> wrote:

> *Plenty of room available in both Portland and Seattle*

> *Register Today: http://www.apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815*

> ** **

> ** **

> APRA-NW is hosting two recap sessions in September, one in Portland

> Oregon, and another in Seattle Washington.****

> Whether or not you attended the APRA International Conference in

> Minneapolis, please join us at a recap session closest to you.****

> ** **

> *For those who attended the conference in Minneapolis: *

> *Please share what you learned with your APRA-NW colleagues;If you cannot

> make it to one of the sessions, send us a one-two page summary that we can

> post on the members-only section of our website. Thank you!*

> ** **

> *Portland – September 10, 2012*

> Monday September 10, 2012, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM • OHSU Foundation, 1121 SW

> Salmon St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97205****

> Location contact: Caroline Oblack • 503-220-8337 • *oblack at OHSU.edu*

> *The OHSU Foundation office is near several public transportation options

> including bus, Max and Streetcar (visit www.trimet.org for details). *

> *Paid parking is available across the street.*

> ** **

> ** **

> *Seattle – September 14, 2012*

> The Seattle recap session includes an exclusive Q&A Session with Shelby

> Radcliffe, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Occidental College.

> ****

> Shelby is a long-time APRA member, and has the benefit of experience in

> Prospect Research and Management, Campaign Administration and many other

> aspects of advancement work. ****

> Come meet Shelby, and ask those hard questions that you might not want to

> ask of your own VP! ****

> ** **

> Friday September 14, 2012, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM • Woodland Park Zoo - ARC

> Meeting Room, 601 N. 59th Street Seattle, WA 98103****

> Location contact: Lorna Chin • 206.548.2485, 206.856.5128 cell •

> Lorna.Chin at Zoo.org****

> * *

> *Driving Directions to the Woodland Park Zoo*

> *Woodland Park Zoo *

> *ARC meeting room *

> *http://zoo.org/page.aspx?pid=1737***

> * *

> *From the South / Downtown** *

> *Take I-5 north to N.E. 50th Street (Exit #169)*

> *Head west to the West Entrance lot located at Phinney Ave N and N 55th

> St. *

> *From the North** *

> *Take I-5 south to NE 50th Street (Exit #169)*

> *Head west to the West Entrance lot located at Phinney Ave N and N 55th

> St. *

> * *

> *Parking:** Park in the West parking lot and enter this code for free

> parking 60214. Remember to put the receipt in your car. Parking might be

> [...]

Jennifer Kopp
Executive Assistant to Amanda Jarman
Assistant Vice President for Advancement Services
Portland State University

503-725-9881 direct
503-725-4465 fax
jkopp at pdx.edu