[APRA-NW] For Portland Recap Attendees - Expect Heavy Traffic

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Fri Sep 7 09:29:33 PDT 2012

Good morning everyone,
We just found out that Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan will be in Portland on Monday near our offices. Please allow for extra time both to and from our location for Monday’s APRA Recap Session:

Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan will visit Portland's Governor Hotel for a fundraiser Monday that could close nearby streets and businesses, including a cluster of popular downtown food carts, for security.

The full story is here, http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/09/paul_ryans_portland_visit_may.html and here, http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2012/08/paul_ryan_will_be_in_portland.html.

The articles reference the lunchtime hour; so I would figure there will be heavy traffic in the area 2-3 hours before and after. As far as we can tell, roads should not be closed; however, this could change.

Please feel free to call me with any questions. If you try to call Monday morning and can’t get through, please call my number, push zero and have me paged.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!

Caroline

Caroline Oblack
Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
Phone: 503.220.8337
Fax: 503.552.0671
www.ohsufoundation.org

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.