[APRA-NW] New Excel Webinar Available!

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at uw.edu
Thu Dec 5 11:18:01 PST 2013

Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that Susan has re-recorded the missing material from our live webinar last month and it's now available to watch on YouTube:

Fun with Excel: Pivot Tables 101<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4oPTIzqUhE>

We didn't invite any of you to watch it live with us this time because, well, last time everything blew up. You can still see that video as well, which is good from about minute 13 to about minute 40. Live-recorded Pivot Tables Webinar<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMrMboMPrkg>

Please enjoy and do continue to give us your feedback - it makes for stronger programming in the future!

Cheers,
Jessica

Jessica Balsam, President, APRA-NW
Associate Director, Relationship Management
University of Washington Advancement