[APRA-NW] Anyone Offering In-House Prospect Research Training?

Brown Second Account BrownHA03 at msn.com
Tue Jul 16 14:25:22 PDT 2013

Hi there,

Is there anyone out there who offers prospect research training? I'm fielding inquiries for a small Seattle arts organization which is looking to formalize their donor research activities. My understanding is at present they don't have a formal research unit or someone on staff totally dedicated to prospect research.

If you're interested, kindly let me know your rates and I'll forward the information along. Please also provide references for any past in-house trainings that you've conducted.

Many thanks,
Ginger Ladd, Research Consultant