[APRA-NW] Anyone Offering In-House Prospect Research Training?

Dirienzo, Linda Linda.DiRienzo at providence.org
Tue Jul 16 15:46:44 PDT 2013

I am very interested in prospect research training. Please pass on any pertinent information. Thanks. Linda

Linda DiRienzo, CFRE
Director - Foundation and Volunteer Services
Providence Centralia Hospital
914 South Scheuber Road
Centralia, WA 98531
extension: 77941
phone: 360-807-7941
fax: 360-807-7944

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you many not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message.