[APRA-NW] Anyone Offering In-House Prospect Research Training?

Goodwin Deacon gsdeacon at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 16:05:45 PDT 2013

Ginger:

I have done trainings for several organizations, including Seattle Biomedical Institute, Antioch University and Saint Martin's University. I'm also on the board of a small arts organization

I'm on vacation right now, but can provide more information when I get home in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone
Goodwin Deacon