[APRA-NW] Anyone Offering In-House Prospect Research Training?

Tina Schumann brute123 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:54:03 PDT 2013

Be sure to pick up a recent edition of Cecilia Hogan's book "Prospect Research, A Primer for Growing Nonprofits." I believe it is in its second edition. Jones and Bartlett Publishing.

“My great mistake, the fault for which I can’t forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality.” ~ Oscar Wilde