[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: Get Ready for Transformational Fundraising!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Thu May 2 17:48:44 PDT 2013

The APRA-NW annual conference is right around the corner, on May 10, 2013.
We'll send you an advance copy of the agenda next week. In the meantime, some highlights:

* This year, we meet on the beautiful campus of Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon.

* Elizabeth Dollhopf-Brown, our keynote speaker, is the Senior Director of Research and Prospect Management at the University of Rochester, as well as the current president of the APRA International board. Elizabeth will share her views on Transformational Fundraising in the morning.

* In the afternoon, we'll have sessions concentrating on research, prospect management, as well as an interactive session we're calling Small Shop - Big Shop.

At the end of the day, we can reconvene at Porto Terra: http://portoterra.com/portland/contactus/index.cfm for more conversation and fun.

Come join us!

Register: http://www.apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815&eventId=661500&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Karen N.B. Prater
Assistant Director, Development Analytics
University Development, Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon = 1720 E. 13th Ave., Ste. 312 = Eugene, OR 97403
Phone: (541)-346-2010 = Fax: (541) 346-1680 = Email: kprater at uoregon.edu<mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.