[APRA-NW] There's still time! APRA-NW Board Nominations Now Being Accepted for 2013-2015 term!

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Fri May 3 10:00:09 PDT 2013

There’s still time to nominate yourself or a colleague for one of our open board seats! Please consider volunteering your time to promote our profession. It’s a great resume booster and it’s a ton of fun! You can fill out the survey tool or call me directly. I’d love to hear from you!
Caroline

It's that time of year when you have an opportunity to nominate a colleague, yourself, or both to serve on the APRA-NW Board of Directors. This is a wonderful way to give back to your profession, and to practice your organizational and planning skills while having fun and building relationships with great people in your field. This year our nomination period runs through May 1st with elections being held in mid-May. Please review and complete the nomination requirements through our survey tool – or feel free to send me an email directly.

The positions open for election are:

• Vice President and Treasurer

• Program Chair

• Secretary

• Conference Chair

• Webmaster

Interested in learning more or submitting a nomination? Please visit this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6XVSZB2

I look forward to hearing from you!

Caroline Oblack
APRA-NW Secretary

Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>
(503) 220-8337