[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: breaking news! Directions to Friday's Happy Hour location

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Tue May 7 08:35:51 PDT 2013

The APRA-NW Conference is this Friday, May 10 2013.
The conference will take place on the lovely Lewis & Clark College campus.
We've organized a post-conference happy hour at a location in downtown Portland.
Hope to see you Friday!

How to get to Happy Hour!

Porto Terra
Inside the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
830 SW 6th AVE

Leaving Lewis & Clark College

* Head North on SW Palatine Hill RD toward SW Riverside ST

* Continue on SW Palater RD

* At the roundabout, take the 1st Exit onto SW Terwilliger BLVD

* Turn Right onto I-5 North

* Take Exit 299B on the LEFT for I-405N toward US 26 W/City Center

* Take Exit 1A on the LEFT toward Naito Parkway/Japanese-American Historical Plaza

* Merge onto SW Harbor DR

* Turn Right onto SW Naito PKWY

* Turn Left onto SW Taylor ST

* Turn Right onto SW 6th AVE

* Porto Terra will be on the right

If using the Lewis & Clark Shuttle

* Get off the Shuttle at 6th & Salmon

* Go Right - walk two blocks on 6th AVE to 830 SW 6thAVE in the Hilton Hotel & Executive Tower

(On the corner of 6th & Taylor)

Parking:
There is parking available at the Hilton hotel though pricing was not available and may be very high. Other parking garages are in the area.

CHEAPEST PARKING
SmartPark Garage on the corner of 4th & Yamhill (818 SW 4th AVE) - $3.20 for two hours, $5 for three hours.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE4AFD.E18F9DB0]

Karen Prater
Prospect Management & Analytics
541-346-2010 = kprater at uoregon.edu<mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>