[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: breaking news! Directions to Friday's Happy Hour location

Khoi Dinh kdinh at lclark.edu
Tue May 7 08:48:49 PDT 2013

I would avoid taking I-5 North to get to downtown. Stay on SW Terwilliger
Blvd until you get to Barbur Blvd, turn right on Barbur --- one straight
shot to SmartPark.

Khoi**

*Khoi M. Dinh*

*Director of Prospect Research & Management*

*Institutional Advancement*

*Lewis & Clark College*

*0615 SW Palatine Hill Rd.*

*Portland, OR 97219*