[APRA-NW] Creative solution for storing URLs?

Matthew P. Kujawa mpk at uw.edu
Fri Nov 8 16:08:32 PST 2013

Robyn Sablosky-Quiroga, who used to work with us at UW, uses Delicious.com for URLs (e.g. as a portable favorites list that you can categorize and access from anywhere just by logging in to your account). I have been meaning to try it out; if anyone else has used it, I'd be interesting in knowing how they like it, or if they've heard of any other similar ones out there.

Matthew Kujawa, MAIS
Research Strategist
Advancement Research & Relationship Management