[APRA-NW] Creative solution for storing URLs?

Goodwin Deacon gsdeacon at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 16:57:14 PST 2013

I have used Delicious for years. I love it, but every year or two there is a heart-stopping moment when Firefox updates and my Delicious add-on (that allows me to see my bookmarks in the left-hand column by clicking Command-B) no longer works. For a couple of days I'm scrambling, trying to figure out the fixes recommended by the techies who can write code, and then suddenly my add-on works again without my doing anything special. So if you don't mind that little problem, I recommend Delicious highly.

Goodwin

Goodwin Deacon
gsdeacon at comcast.net
(206) 524-3679