[APRA-NW] Creative solution for storing URLs?

K F katrinafreeburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:12:06 PST 2013

Thanks for all the great answers! I'm excited to try them out in the next
few months.

-Katrina

On Nov 8, 2013, at 4:09 PM, "Matthew P. Kujawa" <mpk at uw.edu> wrote:

Robyn Sablosky-Quiroga, who used to work with us at UW, uses
Delicious.comfor URLs (e.g. as a portable favorites list that you can
categorize and
access from anywhere just by logging in to your account). I have been
meaning to try it out; if anyone else has used it, I’d be interesting in
knowing how they like it, or if they’ve heard of any other similar ones out
there.

Matthew Kujawa, MAIS

Research Strategist

Advancement Research & Relationship Management