[APRA-NW] RE: Excel Pivot Table Class Reminder

Colleen Boyce CBoyce at uwkc.org
Wed Nov 20 10:10:27 PST 2013

Greetings,

I'm following along via YouTube. There's a new little technical glitch.

Susan's screen showed full-size, but when we switched to Amanda's presentation, her screen is showing as a tiny little box in the right-hand bottom corner. Lucy's face is showing as the majority of the screen. Just thought I'd pass along the message.

Thanks so much for this presentation! I'm enjoying listening and look forward to watching the presentation again.

-Colleen Boyce