[APRA-NW] part-time development job opportunity: Portland Symphonic Choir

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Fri Sep 13 15:16:19 PDT 2013

Hi to all,
I'm posting this on behalf of an organization that I love dearly, the
Portland Symphonic Choir. This is a new position and will have some fun
building a program with an outstanding executive director and artistic
director. If you (or anyone you know) is interested, I would encourage
you to apply.

Betsy

http://www.pschoir.org/work-with-us/

The Portland Symphonic Choir is looking for a part time (20-30 hours per
week) Development and Events Manager to help better serve our patrons
and donors.

Do you love Portland's Choir? Do you have 2-4 years of development,
fundraising, and event management experience? Are you looking for a
chance to use your love of the arts, creativity, and customer service
experience to help grow the Choir's donor base?

If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to meet you!

--
Betsy Cooper
Director of College Relations Information Systems