[APRA-NW] Conference Scholarships!

Collins, Carmela mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org
Wed Apr 9 11:33:34 PDT 2014

Scholarships for the local and national conferences are now available!

The Board of APRA-NW is excited to announce that three scholarships are available for our members this year. Two scholarships will be offered for our Chapter conference in Seattle and one will be offered for the APRA International conference in Las Vegas!

On-line applications must be received Apr. 23 by 5pm.

Visit our links for more details, eligibility and application forms:
Annual Conference in Seattle<https://apranw.wufoo.com/forms/scholarship-for-annual-conference-in-seattle/>
APRA International in Las Vegas<https://apranw.wufoo.com/forms/scholarship-to-apra-international-in-las-vegas/>

Carmela "Mela" Collins
Research Strategist Officer | Foundation
Seattle Children's Research Institute
206-884-8226 OFFICE
mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org>
MAILSTOP M/S CW8-5A