[APRA-NW] APRA International Conference Recap

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:12:27 PDT 2014

APRA International Conference Recap

Pick up new tips, tricks and techniques from APRA International Conference attendees! Recappers give short summaries of their favorite sessions; discussion and questions are encouraged.

So far the following sessions have been spoken for:

Seattle:

* Data Analytics session - "The Grammar of Graphics"

* 404 - Leveraging Geographic Data for Prospecting

* Josh's session in the analytics symposium: Fundraising Talent Development with Analytics

* Daric's session in the analytics symposium about UCLA analytics

* Duke's session about implementing Tableau

* 10 Years of Open Cultivation

Portland:

* Portland? Anyone?

* Well, at the very least, session 412: Quick Tricks for Cosmopolitan International Research is spoken for.

Portland and Seattle and especially Portland attendees - please email me to announce your session topic(s). Handouts are encouraged but not required and will be uploaded to APRA-NW Resources page by the end of August.

Details

Please note the different times and days for Seattle and Portland and be sure to register in advance as you will need to sign in at OHSU.

Registration: http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815

Want to be a recapper? Send your location and conference topic to Michie Spradling at michies at uoregon.edu<mailto:michies at uoregon.edu> or (541) 346-8621.

Seattle, WA
Friday, August 8th from 10:00 to noon

UW Tower, 45th and Brooklyn
Washington Commons Boardroom, in the lobby of the S building
Use the entrance to the Washington Commons off the plaza on Brooklyn (to the left of the fountain). The boardroom is directly to your left after you enter.
http://www.washington.edu/alumni/about/commons.html
Seattle contact: Susan Hayes-McQueen 206-221-5667
shq at uw.edu<mailto:shq at uw.edu>
Seattle space is limited to 20 people

Portland, OR
Wednesday, August 13th from 9:30 to 11:30

Oregon Health & Science University Foundation (OHSU)
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
www.ohsufoundation.org<http://www.ohsufoundation.org>
Portland contact: Caroline Oblack
oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>

OHSU directions

>From I-5 heading northbound:

Take the I-405 Exit #299B on the left toward City Center/US 26-W/Beaverton.

Merge onto I-405N via Exit 1A toward US 26-W/Beaverton/City Center.

Take exit 2A toward Salmon Street/PGE Park.

Turn slight right onto 14th Avenue.

Turn right on SW Salmon Street.

>From I-5 heading Southbound:

Merge onto I-405S via Exit 302B toward Beaverton/US-30W/St. Helens.

Take the Couch Street Exit #2A toward Burnside Street.

Stay straight to go onto NW 15th Avenue

Turn left on Salmon Street

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.