[APRA-NW] Recap Update

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 7 16:13:26 PDT 2014

Tomorrow at 10:00 am is the Seattle APRA International Conference Recap event.

It is not too late to sign up (link below) or decide you would like to share some notes!
So far, you can hear about the following sessions in Seattle tomorrow:

* Establishing a System of Fundraiser Metrics

* Venturing into High-Tech Research

* Strategies for Managing Prospect Data

* 7 Habits of Highly Effective Development Researchers

* Fundraising Talent Development with Analytics

* UCLA analytics - DAS

* Duke's Tableau

* 10 Years of Open Cultivation

* The Grammar of Graphics

* Leveraging Geographic Data for Prospecting

* Excel for Researchers

* Finders Keepers: Increasing Donor Retention through Research

Portland's event is next Wednesday at 9:30 am. Have you signed up to share a session yet? So far, the following sessions are on the Portland list:

* Automate, Innovate, Don't Hate.

* Predicting the Unpredictable

* Quick Tricks for Cosmopolitan International Research

* Leveraging Geographic Data for Prospecting

* Case Study from Data Analytics Symposium - Added Dimension: Spatial Analysis of Top Prospects using GIS

* Grammar of Graphics

* Project Driven Training

* Capacity Rating Discussion

Details

Please note the different times and days for Seattle and Portland and be sure to register in advance as you will need to sign in at OHSU.

Registration: http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815

Want to be a recapper? Send your location and conference topic to Michie Spradling at michies at uoregon.edu<mailto:michies at uoregon.edu> or (541) 346-8621.

Seattle, WA
Friday, August 8th from 10:00 to noon

UW Tower, 45th and Brooklyn
Washington Commons Boardroom, in the lobby of the S building
Use the entrance to the Washington Commons off the plaza on Brooklyn (to the left of the fountain). The boardroom is directly to your left after you enter.
http://www.washington.edu/alumni/about/commons.html
Seattle contact: Susan Hayes-McQueen 206-221-5667
shq at uw.edu<mailto:shq at uw.edu>
Seattle space is limited to 20 people

Portland, OR
Wednesday, August 13th from 9:30 to 11:30

Oregon Health & Science University Foundation (OHSU)
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
www.ohsufoundation.org<http://www.ohsufoundation.org>
Portland contact: Caroline Oblack
oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>

OHSU directions

>From I-5 heading northbound:

Take the I-405 Exit #299B on the left toward City Center/US 26-W/Beaverton.

Merge onto I-405N via Exit 1A toward US 26-W/Beaverton/City Center.

Take exit 2A toward Salmon Street/PGE Park.

Turn slight right onto 14th Avenue.

Turn right on SW Salmon Street.

>From I-5 heading Southbound:

Merge onto I-405S via Exit 302B toward Beaverton/US-30W/St. Helens.

Take the Couch Street Exit #2A toward Burnside Street.

Stay straight to go onto NW 15th Avenue

Turn left on Salmon Street

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.