[APRA-NW] Portland APRA International Conference Recap

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 12 09:27:50 PDT 2014

Tomorrow at 9:30 am is the Portland APRA International Conference Recap event.

It is very important that you register today if you are planning on attending tomorrow as OHSU will have a check-in list at the front desk.

Have you signed up to share a session yet? So far, the following sessions are on the Portland list:

* Automate, Innovate, Don't Hate.

* Predicting the Unpredictable

* Quick Tricks for Cosmopolitan International Research

* Leveraging Geographic Data for Prospecting

* Case Study from Data Analytics Symposium - Added Dimension: Spatial Analysis of Top Prospects using GIS

* Grammar of Graphics

* Project Driven Training

* Capacity Rating Discussion

* A Path to Success: Establishing a System of Fundraiser Performance Metrics

* Portfolio Management

* Extreme Makeover: Rejuvenating Prospect Development

Details

Registration: http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815

Want to be a recapper? Send your conference topic to Michie Spradling at michies at uoregon.edu<mailto:michies at uoregon.edu> or (541) 346-8621.

Portland, OR
Wednesday, August 13th from 9:30 to 11:30

Oregon Health & Science University Foundation (OHSU)
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
www.ohsufoundation.org<http://www.ohsufoundation.org>
Portland contact: Caroline Oblack
oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>

OHSU directions

>From I-5 heading northbound:

Take the I-405 Exit #299B on the left toward City Center/US 26-W/Beaverton.

Merge onto I-405N via Exit 1A toward US 26-W/Beaverton/City Center.

Take exit 2A toward Salmon Street/PGE Park.

Turn slight right onto 14th Avenue.

Turn right on SW Salmon Street.

>From I-5 heading Southbound:

Merge onto I-405S via Exit 302B toward Beaverton/US-30W/St. Helens.

Take the Couch Street Exit #2A toward Burnside Street.

Stay straight to go onto NW 15th Avenue

Turn left on Salmon Street

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.