[APRA-NW] Job Posting: Manager, Prospect Analytics

Alex Spady spady at uoregon.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:08:35 PST 2014

Greetings APRA-NW listerv members,

The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:

Manager, Prospect Analytics
World Vision
Federal Way, WA

World Vision is looking for a Manager, Prospect Analytics. In this role, you will develop and oversee the identification of prospects through data analytics and their movement through the development cycle to ensure optimization of giving. Oversee a team responsible for providing reliable and timely quantitative data and trend analysis in support of World Vision's ministry. Help carry out our Christian organization's mission, vision, and strategies. Personify the ministry of World Vision by witnessing to Christ and ministering to others through life, deed, word and sign.

For more information about this opportunity and all current positions, please check out the APRA-NW job page.<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1093929>

Please email me<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu> if you have any questions or if you would like a job posted to the site.

Thank you,

Alex Spady
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alex Spady
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.