[APRA-NW] Job Posting: Director of Advancement Services
spady at uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 5 13:55:17 PST 2014
Greetings APRA-NW listerv members,
The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:
Director of Advancement Services
University of Washington
University of Washington's College of Arts & Sciences, Advancement, has an outstanding opportunity for a Director of Advancement Services. The Director of Advancement Services will provide comprehensive prospect management for the Associate Dean for Advancement and Senior Directors of Advancement in the following primary areas:
* Principal Gift Prospect Management: Develop, track, and coordination of fulfillment of the top 200 + donor strategies to support the College principal gift strategies. The College has 180 Principal prospects rated $5M+.
* Prospect Management: Development and implementation of a comprehensive prospect distribution model for the College Advancement to facilitate distribution of new, unassigned prospects to fundraisers and track identification/qualification/disqualification results to facilitate pipeline development and major gift fundraising.
* Planned Giving Prospect Management: Development, tracking and coordination of Planned Gift Prospects.
* Frontline Performance Analytics: Analysis of campaign and frontline performance toward fundraising goals.
* Stewardship/Donor Relations Activities: Work with Assistant Director to develop, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive donor relations program for the College.
For more information about this opportunity and all current positions, please check out the APRA-NW job page.<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1093929>
Please email me<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu> if you have any questions or if you would like a job posted to the site.
APRA-NW Website<http://www.apra-nw.org/> | Follow us on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1677747&trk=anet_ug_hm> | Subscribe to our listsev<http://mailman13.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/apra-nw>
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>
This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the APRA-NW