[APRA-NW] Webinar Save the Date

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 19 17:18:14 PST 2014

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!

We're going to start the year off right with two webinars in January.

The first will take place the 8th of January. See description and dates below. Registration links will be sent next week.

The second, Understanding Real Estate's True Value, will be shown around the 23rd of January. More details will be sent early next month.

Webinar 1:

Automate, Innovate, Don't Hate: The New School of Prospect Research
Presented by John McBride and Chiayi Tsui

What happens when a research department stops being so rigid and starts to think strategically? They tend to stray away from "traditional" research deliverables and start finding new ways to support the fundraising cycle. This presentation will be an over view of how nontraditional research deliverables have reshaped our research department's position in strategic conversations within our organization. Single Source Ratings, liquidity scores, inclination and influence scores, automated profiles and event blurbs have propelled our team into a strategic force that drives fundraising instead of chases it.

This was a very popular track at APRA International's conference in Las Vegas. People who didn't attend this session but sat in a room nearby have reported they could hear the excitement through the walls.

**Viewings are currently scheduled for the following two locations on January 8th, 2015. Watch for registration links next week.**

Portland
Thursday, January 8th
9:30 am

1600 SW 4th Avenue
3rd floor, Room 312, Mt Tabor Room
Portland, OR 97201

Seattle
Thursday, January 8th

TBA

Eastern Washington
TBA

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.