[APRA-NW] January 8th Webinar - Automate, Innovate, Don’t Hate: The New School of Prospect Research

Alex Spady spady at uoregon.edu
Mon Dec 22 16:30:14 PST 2014

Hello APRA-NW,

Please join us on January 8, 2014 for a webinar in Portland and Seattle.

Registration:
http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815

Webinar Description:
Automate, Innovate, Don’t Hate: The New School of Prospect Research
Presented by John McBride and Chiayi Tsui

What happens when a research department stops being so rigid and starts to think strategically? They tend to stray away from “traditional” research deliverables and start finding new ways to support the fundraising cycle. This presentation will be an over view of how nontraditional research deliverables have reshaped our research department’s position in strategic conversations within our organization. Single Source Ratings, liquidity scores, inclination and influence scores, automated profiles and event blurbs have propelled our team into a strategic force that drives fundraising instead of chases it.

This was a very popular track at APRA International’s conference in Las Vegas. People who didn’t attend this session but sat in a room nearby have reported they could hear the excitement through the walls.

**Viewings are currently scheduled for the following two locations on January 8th, 2015.

Portland
Thursday, January 8th
9:30 am

1600 SW 4th Avenue
3rd floor, Room 312, Mt Tabor Room
Portland, OR 97201

Seattle
Thursday, January 8th
9:00 am

UW Tower, 45th and Brooklyn - Room 168, S building
Seattle, WA 98105

Eastern Washington
TBA

Thank you,
Alex Spady
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alex Spady
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.