[APRA-NW] Canceled:Relationship Management Webinar Portland- to be rescheduled

Stacy Schoo stacy.schoo at pdx.edu
Mon Feb 10 08:54:44 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have heard from a number of people this morning who are unable to make
the webinar because of the weather conditions in Portland. I myself am
stuck at the bottom of a hill and I know Trimet isn't running in all areas.
I think its best to cancel today's webinar and reschedule soon (hopefully
later this week or next) please email me any preferences for either this
week or next. It will still be shown in the morning.

Again sorry for any inconvenience but I want everyone wants to attend to be
able to.

--
Thanks,
Stacy

Stacy Schoo, MLIS
Director of Research and Relationship Management
University Advancement
Portland State University

stacy.schoo at pdx.edu
www.pdx.edu/giving