[APRA-NW] save the date: APRA NW annual conference Friday, May 23 in Seattle

Susan Hayes-McQueen shq at uw.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:42:23 PST 2014

Hello APRA NW Members!

Please save the date for our Annual Conference:

Friday, May 23 at the ACT Theater in downtown Seattle

More details to come...

Our conference will feature Dondi Cupp, AVP at the University of Michigan. Dondi oversees most of the fundraising that happens at the University of Michigan. He'll be interviewed by our own Amanda Jarman of Fundraising Nerd! We'll ask for YOUR questions as we get closer to the event-so you can ask candid, thoughtful questions from a leader in the fundraising community.

See you in May!
Susan