[APRA-NW] Going to the DRIVE conference? Join us for happy hour!

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at uw.edu
Mon Feb 24 12:50:20 PST 2014

Hi PRSPCT-L'ers and APRA-NW'ers,

Some of us are attending the DRIVE conference next week in Bellevue, WA (just east of Seattle) and we're meeting up for happy hour on Monday evening, the day before the conference starts. Even if you're not attending the conference, feel free to join us to talk all things data, reporting, and analytics as they relate to prospects.

APRA/DRIVE Happy hour
Blackbottle Postern
919 Bellevue Way NE (SE corner of Avalon Towers)
4 - 6pm

Blackbottle is across the street from the conference hotel (the Hyatt Regency). There is a small table reserved under my name, but if there are lots of folks interested, I'll increase the reservation.
http://blackbottlebellevue.com/

If you're driving, there's 3 hours validated parking in the Avalon Towers.

Let me know if you plan to attend.

Cheers,
Jessica Balsam

President, APRA-NW
Associate Director, Relationship Management
University of Washington Advancement