[APRA-NW] La Reserva Forest Foundation seeks data research intern

Amanda Jarman amanda at amandajarman.net
Thu Jan 16 07:09:24 PST 2014

All,

I am posting this for a colleague. Please contact Matt Lee (matt at lrff.org)
with questions. Thanks! --a

La Reserva Forest Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to addressing global
climate change through tropical reforestation and the conservation of
tropical forests. We work with rural landowners and indigenous tribes to
generate alternative land use economies and partner with businesses and
households who are seeking ways of reducing their carbon footprint. We have
several volunteer intern positions available in 2014. Ideal candidates will
be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate about addressing climate
change and stopping deforestation. Please submit via email a one page
resume, a half page description of why you are interested in volunteering
for LRFF and put in the subject line the position(s) you are applying for
to *both* matt at lrff.org and roberta at lrff.org. All positions will be
supervised remotely and are open until filled.

*Data Research Intern:*

This position will be under the supervision of our data manager. It will
involve researching and entering data associated with our donor databases
and helping to generate data for future outreach to businesses interested
in investing in carbon markets and environmental services. We are looking
for detail-oriented individuals with great organizational skills and
experience with online data mining. This is an unpaid position and
applicants who can receive college credit are encouraged to apply. The
length of the internship is negotiable; however, applicants that can commit
to at least 3 months will be given preference.

--
Amanda Jarman
Principal

503-703-1630