[APRA-NW] Job Postings: Oregon Health & Science University - Research and Prospect Management Team

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Thu Jul 3 13:19:42 PDT 2014

Happy 4th Everyone! We have some exciting job opportunities available at OHSU Foundation that I thought I would share prior to the holiday weekend. We are currently looking to add talented staff to our Research and Prospect Management team with a two positions available: RPM Analyst and RPM Coordinator.
Oregon Health & Science University is a powerful institution with a singular purpose - to improve human health. Employing over 14,000 individuals, OHSU is an acknowledged leader in a number of areas of healthcare research and care.
We are OHSU Foundation and we raise funds for the state's only academic medical center. We are now in a campaign that is literally a race to find a cure for cancer, the Knight Challenge, an all or nothing $500,000,000 matching gift to be raised in a two year period. The Challenge is being conducted as we continue to grow and develop all aspects of our medical research and funding.

Full job descriptions are available on our organization's web site: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/foundation/careers/index.cfm

We also have positions open in Special Events, Stewardship and Accounting - so be sure to check those out as well! OHSUF is a great place to work! We hope you'll consider joining our team!

Caroline

Caroline Oblack, Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University
PH 503.220.8337 | FAX 503.552.0671 | Email: oblack at ohsu.edu
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205

Join the Knight Cancer Institute $1 billion challenge.
Help us raise $500 million today to change the face of cancer!<http://www.ohsu.edu/knightcancerchallenge>