[APRA-NW] FW: APRA Conference Roundtable - Call for Volunteers

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 8 17:02:06 PDT 2014

Do you enjoy sharing information with your peers on Twitter?

Are you attending the APRA conference in Las Vegas?

Big APRA is looking for volunteers at the upcoming APRA Prospect Development Conference during the Roundtable Networking Event.

I did this last year and it was a blast!

See the email below for more information on how you can join the fun.

Also - keep an eye out for information on the upcoming APRA-NW Happy Hour event in Las Vegas.

Take care,

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.

Hi Chapter Leaders,

We are still seeking volunteers to host roundtables and live Tweet during the APRA Roundtable Networking Event. The event, APRA Talks: The Leadership Edition, will feature dynamic speakers (Josh Birkholz, Sandra Campero, and John McBride) talking about leadership from a variety of perspectives. It will be an excellent opportunity to network with your peers. Plus, if you volunteer, you'll get a cool "Conference Volunteer" ribbon on your conference lanyard! Please also encourage your board members to sign up. We are relying upon our chapter leaders to guide thoughtful and engaging discussions!

More information on the event can be found at http://www.aprahome.org/p/cm/ld/fid=474

Register to volunteer at http://www.aprahome.org/volunteer2014

You can also reach out to me directly; my full contact information is listed below.

Thank you!
Misa

Milagro (Misa) Lobato
Director of Research & Prospect Management
University of Colorado, Office of Advancement
4740 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80301
t 303-541-1204
c 719-480-2451
f 303-541-1298
milagro.lobato at cu.edu<mailto:milagro.lobato at cu.edu>
advancement.research at cu.edu<mailto:advancement.research at cu.edu>
advancement.prospectmanagement at cu.edu<mailto:advancement.prospectmanagement at cu.edu>

Attachment Links: image002.jpg (4 k)<http://www.aprahome.org/p/fo/do/download=1&fid=276>
Site Links: View post online<http://www.aprahome.org/p/fo/st/post=823&anc=p823#p823> View mailing list online<http://www.aprahome.org/p/fo/si/topic=69> Start new thread via email<mailto:chaptpres at lists.aprahome.org> Unsubscribe from this mailing list<mailto:chaptpres+unsubscribe at lists.aprahome.org?Subject=Unsubscribe> Manage your subscription<http://www.aprahome.org/p/us/to/>

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://www.aprahome.org/p/cm/ld/fid=2