[APRA-NW] Capacity ratings discussion at APRA conference

Mary Gatlin mgatlin at uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:59:46 PDT 2014

APRA Conference-Goers,
(Please excuse the double posting to PRSPCT-L and APRA-NW - I didn't want to exclude anyone.)

Our shop is in the process of re-evaluating how we calculate capacity. I'd love to get together informally with others at the APRA conference to talk about capacity - what you do, what you'd like to do, what you'll never do again, etc.

Day: Thursday, 7/31
Time: 3:15pm
Place: Somewhere in the Cosmopolitan (TBD) - maybe a corner of the exhibit hall?

Anyone up for joining me? Email me and let me know - I'll email anyone interested with a firm location once I get there and can scout it out (Thursday morning). For those who can't attend, I'd be happy to share notes.

Hope to see you in Vegas!

Best,
Mary
Mary Gatlin
Associate Director of Prospect Development
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
1720 E. 13th Ave, Ste. 312
Eugene, OR 97403