[APRA-NW] Job Posting: Seattle University

Faulhaber, Christina faulhaberc at seattleu.edu
Fri Jul 25 08:43:13 PDT 2014

Hello colleagues,
We are hiring here at Seattle University. I have two openings for prospect development professionals, who are ready for a new challenge as we grow our prospect development team to assess the full spectrum of prospects and begin to learn data analytics. We are small enough that we work closely with both the major gift officers and the campaign director (ratio of prospect development to MGO is 1:7). The fundraising team is collegial, a lot of fun and excited for innovation. We are small enough that the positions work closely with a group of development officers on prospect identification in the context of portfolio and prospect pool management. We are launching a campaign with a new VP for Advancement who supports our work and should the Jesuit mission speak to you, please apply.

For further details: https://jobs.seattleu.edu/postings/16895

Christina

Christina Faulhaber | Director of Prospect Development
SEATTLE UNIVERSITY | OFFICE OF ADVANCEMENT
901 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122-1090
(206) 296-6104