[APRA-NW] Get Out The Vote!

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:51:09 PDT 2014

Greetings, APRA-NW members,

There's still time to vote for your 2014-2016 APRA-NW board members! So far, we have 26% voter-turnout: polls close next Friday.

Nominee biographies and candidacy statements are available to download as a PDF or view on the APRA-NW website: 2014 APRA-NW Board Candidate Statements<http://www.apra-nw.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=MmWefovmG61RwzLc73yBctoD6LwmngVHYVWa6PdD8OxpxKpYHuHEVfdqV88fXY46YKnSncWwMO5mv8Y6tWALBsl66orEPLP%2fr2yKNGkNLhw%3d>
How to vote:
Active APRA-NW members should check their email for a message sent at noon on Friday, May 30, with the subject line: "2014 APRA-NW Board Elections." The link under the "How to Vote" section of that email will take you to our online voting form.
If you cannot find this email, or are unsure if you are an active member, please email me (johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>) and CC Mela Collins (mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org>), our APRA-NW membership chair.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in APRA-NW governance!

Laura M. Johnson
APRA-NW Secretary
johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>