[APRA-NW] Vote Vote Vote

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 12 08:21:53 PDT 2014

Guys. Hey, guys,

There's just one more day to vote for the APRA-NW board!

Polls close tomorrow, Friday, June 13 at noon.

Nominee biographies and candidacy statements are available to download as a PDF or view on the APRA-NW website: 2014 APRA-NW Board Candidate Statements<http://www.apra-nw.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=MmWefovmG61RwzLc73yBctoD6LwmngVHYVWa6PdD8OxpxKpYHuHEVfdqV88fXY46YKnSncWwMO5mv8Y6tWALBsl66orEPLP%2fr2yKNGkNLhw%3d>
How to vote:
Active APRA-NW members should check their email for a message sent at noon on Friday, May 30, with the subject line: "2014 APRA-NW Board Elections." The link under the "How to Vote" section of that email will take you to our online voting form.
If you cannot find this email, or are unsure if you are an active member, please email me (johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>) and CC Mela Collins (mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:mela.collins at seattlechildrens.org>), our APRA-NW membership chair.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in APRA-NW governance!

Laura M. Johnson
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management & Analytics
University of Oregon
Email: johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Phone: 541-346-8562

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.