[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Election Results

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 20 16:59:20 PDT 2014

Greetings APRA-NW members and friends,

We had an amazing group of nominees this year, and the race for APRA-NW board positions was intensely competitive! Several new faces will be joining the board for the 2014-2016 term, starting July 1, 2014.

Congratulations to:

* President: Susan Hayes-McQueen, University of Washington

* Mentorship Chair: Roshelle Hall, Portland State University

* Membership Chair: Mela Collins, Seattle Children's Research Institute

* Webmaster: Alex Spady, United Way of the Columbia-Willamette

They will be joining our current board members (who are up for election in 2015):

* Secretary: Laura Johnson, University of Oregon

* Treasurer: Allison Patzwald, University of Washington (returning from leave in July)

* Program Chair: Michie Spradling, University of Oregon

Per the APRA-NW bylaws Article IV Section D, the board will appoint an APRA-NW member to the role of conference chair (currently held by Susan) to complete the unexpired term. Look for news about this in July.

I want to send a big shout out to our departing board members, Stacy Schoo and Jessica Balsam. They have made a huge impact APRA-NW and greatly enhanced the caliber of our offerings and our profile as a regional APRA chapter. During her term as mentorship chair, Stacy has been an inspiration and source of great support for new prospect developers joining our community. Jessica has been our fearless leader for four years, and her boundless enthusiasm and advocacy for our members has helped APRA-NW grow into the thriving organization it is today. Stacy and Jessica, we're going to miss you both and look forward to seeing you at many APRA-NW events in the future!

Three cheers for our volunteers!

I want to thank all of our nominees, board members and volunteers for the enthusiasm and dedication they've shown to help lead APRA-NW. We couldn't offer our programming or resources without so many fantastic people stepping forward to volunteer their time and energy. Their collegiality and passion for the work we do makes it possible for APRA-NW to plan programs, coordinate events, and connect with our peers from across the Pacific Northwest.

If you would like to become more involved with APRA-NW, please contact any member of the board to help you find the right opportunity!

Congratulations to our winners and thank you, again, to our volunteers,

Laura M. Johnson
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management & Analytics
University of Oregon
Email: johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>
Phone: 541-346-8562

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.