[APRA-NW] Live webinar on prospect research and management - 3/25

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at uw.edu
Fri Mar 14 12:40:45 PDT 2014

Hi all,
We're excited to be partnering with NDOA (Northwest Development Officers Association) to present a webinar on the basics of prospect research and prospect management. NDOA usually charges for these webinars (even for its members), but they've generously offered to allow us to show it to groups of our members for free.

Right now we only have a Seattle location set up, but watch for Portland details soon. And if you're not near Portland or Seattle and you want to show it in your neck of the woods, let me know and I'll see if I can set you up with a screening as well.

This session is especially geared toward newbies or people at smaller nonprofits who may juggle prospect development with lots of other responsibilities. We'd appreciate your help getting the word out to any smaller nonprofits you know. More details on the content can be found here<https://ndoa.memberclicks.net/calendar-of-events>.

Register now<http://apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815&eventId=838633&EventViewMode=EventDetails> for the Seattle location
Tuesday, March 25
Noon to 1pm
University of Washington
UW Tower, Magnolia Conference room on T-22
45th and Brooklyn

Cheers,
Jess

P.S. Stay tuned for more details on the conference - May 25! Registration opens soon.

Jessica Balsam
President, APRA-NW
Associate Director, Relationship Management
University of Washington Advancement