[APRA-NW] APRA NW Annual Conference Registration now open!

Susan Hayes-McQueen shq at uw.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:56:08 PDT 2014

Hello Fellow APRA NW'ers,
Registration for our annual conference is now open on the APRA NW Website: http://www.apra-nw.org/
Friday, May 23, in Seattle.
This year's conference promises to be a great event of learning and networking with your colleagues from across the northwest. Plus, we'll be in the heart of downtown Seattle at the fabulous ACT Theatre.
Featured programs include:

* A fireside chat with Amanda Jarman (Fundraising Nerd) and Dondi Cupp (national fundraising leader, currently AVP at the University of Michigan). We'll canvas you for YOUR questions so you can ask the expert.

* A Workshop on How to best partner with bosses and colleagues to achieve shared goals from expert trainer, Michele Hamilton-Lane.

* A panel of experts on data-driven decision making--strategies on how to slice and dice those lists (event, annual fund, donors) to maximize your efforts.

* Roundtables on specific topics with your peers in APRA-NW. Share best practices and learn about topics such as: Venture Capital, Prospect Management, Small Shop issues, Big Shop issues, Career development and more!

* Delicious lunch and the great conversations that go with it, plus the excitement of the APRA NW membership meeting.

* Happy hour after the conference at a local venue.

Please help spread the word through LinkedIn, Twitter, listservs, etc.

My best to you all,
Susan Hayes-McQueen
2014 APRA NW Conference Chair