[APRA-NW] Prospect Development Basics Webinar next Tuesday

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at uw.edu
Fri Mar 21 09:02:24 PDT 2014

Hi all,

A reminder that our live webinar Prospect Development: Tips for Making Fundraising Easier and More Productive is showing next Tuesday 3/25 at noon. The Portland registration is now live:

Portland State University
1600 SW 4th Avenue
3rd Floor, Room 312 (Mt. Tabor)
Noon to 1pm
Register here<http://apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815&eventId=875728&EventViewMode=EventDetails>

Seattle location
University of Washington
UW Tower, 45th and Brooklyn
T-22 Magnolia Room
Noon to 1pm
Register here<http://apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815&eventId=838633&EventViewMode=EventDetails>

More information on the content is here<http://www.ndoa.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=419894&orgId=ndoa>. APRA-NW is jointly producing this webinar with Northwest Development Officers Association (and aren't you glad we're not using Google Hangouts to broadcast it?!) and the speaker is our own conference chair, Susan Hayes-McQueen, who is practically dedicating her entire life to APRA-NW right now.

We also have members viewing the webinar in Anchorage, AK; Medford, OR; and New York, NY. If you're an APRA-NW member in another far-flung location (i.e., not close to Seattle or Portland) and want to view it, we still have ONE FREE VIEWING spot to offer. Contact me if you're interested.

The webinar is live and starts promptly at noon, so arrive early!

Happy Friday,
Jess

P.S. Registration is also live for our conference<http://apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092815&eventId=871970&EventViewMode=EventDetails> on May 23rd!

Jessica Balsam
Associate Director, Relationship Management
University of Washington Advancement