[APRA-NW] FW: Back-to-Basics Bootcamp Survey

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 21 11:56:23 PDT 2014

Survey Open Until Tomorrow, 10/22, 5 pm PST

Last week we sent out a survey to help determine dates and locations for an upcoming research basics bootcamp. We had many great responses and now the Seattle and Portland locations are tied.

If you are interested in attending a research bootcamp, or sending people from your office to attend, be sure to complete this survey and help push your city to the front.

Survey link: https://apranw.wufoo.com/forms/backtobasics-bootcamp/

Wednesday, October 22 (tomorrow!) at 5pm is when your opportunity to vote for your preference closes.

Michie M Spradling
Program Chair