[APRA-NW] FW: APRA NW Roundtable October 2014: Research Resources We Love Reboot

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:46:04 PDT 2014

Thank you Mela!

That's a great site. It reminds me of another useful salary site.

Has anyone ever used Transparent California? http://transparentcalifornia.com/

This site gives the salary and pensions for all public employees in the state of California. You can also do things like filter by city and then sort by salary: http://transparentcalifornia.com/agencies/salaries/

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon