[APRA-NW] Research Resources we love Reboot

Goodwin Deacon gsdeacon at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 13:51:08 PDT 2014

Laurie:

Thanks so much for the divorce information. I tried this with a well-known local couple who I'm pretty sure have divorced within the last three years, but couldn't find a decree of dissolution. Would this be because they are not actually divorced, or could there be another explanation?

Goodwin Deacon
gsdeacon at comcast.net
(206) 524-3679