[APRA-NW] Job posting: reporting analyst at Reed College, Portland, Oregon

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon Apr 20 15:44:27 PDT 2015

Hi to all,
Reed College is looking for a reporting analyst for College Relations!
This is a key position in a strong team in a well-regarded department.

See the full job posting:
http://www.reed.edu/human_resources/staffsearch/college-relations-reporting-analyst.html

The Reporting Analyst is the primary contact for end-user support and is
responsible for creating ad-hoc reports for development, alumni
relations, and the office of public affairs, while promoting the
integrity of data stored in College Relations’ information systems
through communication, training and documentation of policies,
processes, and procedures.

We’re looking for someone with three or more years of information
systems experience, as well as demonstrated knowledge of SQL query
language and ERP software (Banner preferred).

If this sounds of interest to you or someone you know, I encourage your
application!

Thank you!

Betsy

--
Betsy Cooper
Director of College Relations Information Systems