[APRA-NW] Save the Date: 2015 APRA-NW Annual Conference

Alex Spady spady at uoregon.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:41:34 PST 2015

Greetings APRA-NW listerv members,

Please save the date for the 2015 APRA-NW Annual Conference. Join your colleagues from across the northwest for a great day full of Prospect Research, Prospect Management and Analytics. Enjoy the day in Downtown Portland's historic White Stag Building networking with like-minded people and hearing from the best in our field.

Keynote Speaker: Ashutosh Nandeshwar, Director of Prospect Development and Analytics at the California Institute of Technology
When: Friday, May 22, 2015
Location: University of Oregon Portland Campus, White Stag Building<http://pdx.uoregon.edu/white-stag-block-location-and-directions> - 70 NW Couch St, Portland, OR 97209

Please contact Stacy Schoo<mailto:stacy.schoo at pdx.edu> for more information about the conference.

Thank you,

Alex Spady
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alex Spady '12
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.