[APRA-NW] DonorScape question

Susan Hayes-McQueen shq at uw.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:37:01 PST 2015

>From our colleague Laureen, who couldn't post this to the listserv for some mysterious reason...

-Susan

Hello all,
I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with the prospect research vendor, DonorScape<http://www.donorscape.com/>. They reached out to SAM about their services and I am going to speak with them next week to get more info. For now, I would like to get a sense of any immediate likes/dislikes from the group if you have any.

SAM is gearing up to drive a new campaign to restore our Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park so we are looking at enlisting a professional prospect research resource to help. I will definitely be looking at the "resources we love" roundtable document for helpful insight on this search.

Thanks in advance for any advice on DonorScape!
Laureen

LAUREEN HOO
Prospect Research and Individual Giving Associate

Seattle Art Museum
p: 206.654.3164
seattleartmuseum.org<http://seattleartmuseum.org/>

INDIGENOUS BEAUTY / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 12 - May 17
LIVE ON: MR.'S JAPANESE NEO-POP / Asian Art Museum / Nov 22 - Apr 5
Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets<http://visitsam.org/tickets>