[APRA-NW] Take me to your leaders....

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 15 12:05:23 PDT 2015

Greetings to our members across the Pacific Northwest!

I'm pleased to announce the results of the election for the APRA-NW board for the 7/1/2015-6/30/2017 term! Our new and returning board members are:

* Vice President/Treasurer - Michie Marie Spradling
* Secretary - Laura M. Johnson
* Program Chair - Jason Roesler
* Conference Chair - Tobin Eckholt

They will be joining the four standing members on the board:

* President - Susan Hayes-McQueen
* Membership Chair - Mela Collins
* Mentorship Chair - Roshelle Hall
* Webmaster - Alex Spady

Our annual full-day board meeting to begin planning program offerings for the year will take place later this summer. If you have any suggestions, comments or topics that you would like us to discuss at this meeting, please feel free to contact any board member through the APRA-NW member directory!

If you have any questions about the election, please feel free to reach out to the board via Laura Johnson (johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>; 541-346-8562).

Thank you for participating in our chapter, sharing your passion for our work, and for being awesome members!

Laura M. Johnson
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management & Analytics
University of Oregon
Email: johnsonl at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnsonl at uoregon.edu>
Phone: 541-346-8562

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.