[APRA-NW] Webinar: Bozeman Update

Michie Spradling michies at uoregon.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:00:46 PDT 2015

Good afternoon all,

At this time there have not been any responses for attending the webinar at Montana State University in Bozeman and the event is being cancelled.

If you were planning on attending but had not responded, please contact me by the end of the day and we will work with Sonja to continue as scheduled.

This afternoon's viewings in Portland and Seattle and tomorrow's in Corvallis are still happening as scheduled. See below for more information.

Have a great afternoon,

Michie M Spradling
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics
University of Oregon
Phone: 541-346-8621

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.