[APRA-NW] Job Opportunity: Assistant Director of Prospect Management & Analytics

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:47:15 PDT 2015

Imagine a world without AIDS, without cancer, without blindness. Oregon Health & Science University is a powerful institution with a singular purpose - to improve human health.
We are the OHSU Foundation and we raise funds for OHSU, Oregon's only academic medical center. Our mission-centered approach and collaborative spirit create a workplace where employees can openly share ideas, generate innovative solutions, and enjoy the camaraderie of a team where quality, dedication, and fun are wrapped into each day. The foundation offers very competitive benefits; generous paid time off, volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, and an exceptional pension plan. Our Portland office is conveniently located downtown and is accessible by all forms of public transit and several freeways.

OHSU Foundation has a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Director of Prospect Management and Analytics. As a member of the Research, Prospect Management, and Analytics team, the position conducts in-depth analysis of the organization's prospect pool, utilizes data mining and statistical methods to report out on prospect data to Advancement leadership and staff to make strategic data-informed decisions. The position plays a critical role in managing and analyzing development officers' prospect portfolios and distribution.

This role is divided into data analysis, prospect identification and tracking, data integrity and ad hoc special projects. We are seeking an individual who can promote and support data-driven decision making by providing routine and ad hoc data analysis that align with fund-raising and campaign priorities. The ability to develop and implement the tools necessary to keep a robust prospect pipeline moving forward is key towards ensuring Development Officers are equipped to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward major and principal gifts prospects and potential prospects. The ideal candidate needs to be able to use data to influence and guide leaders towards meaningful decision making and action regarding prospects. This person works closely and collaboratively across many teams at the foundation.

Highlighted Qualifications Include:
* Experience working in a relational database (Raiser's Edge preferred)
* Expertise in advanced Microsoft Excel functions and experience working with statistical software (SPSS preferred)
* Demonstrated background in utilizing multiple screening strategies and methodologies, including data mining, segmentation and analytics

More information about this position can be found through our career center. For immediate consideration for this position, please apply online at http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/foundation/careers/index.cfm.

Caroline Oblack, Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
PH 503.220.8337 | FAX 503.552.0671 | Email: oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205

Join the Knight Cancer Institute $1 billion challenge.
Help us raise $500 million today to change the face of cancer!<http://www.ohsu.edu/knightcancerchallenge>