[APRA-NW] Job Posting: Director of Development & Marketing

Alex Spady spady at uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 27 13:20:40 PDT 2015

Greetings APRA-NW listerv members,

The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:

Director of Development & Marketing
Seattle Education Access
Seattle, WA

Seattle Education Access (SEA) provides higher education advocacy and opportunity to people struggling to overcome poverty and adversity. Many of our students have been homeless; others are immigrants, foster youth or single parents. What they all share in common is a strong motivation to complete their education, coupled with a lack of adequate resources to achieve their goals. We provide our students with the financial and social resources they need to excel academically, as well as personalized, compassionate, respectful academic advising and advocacy. As a result, our students are succeeding in college and leaving poverty behind, preparing to give back to society as professionals and leaders.

The Director of Development & Marketing will plan, direct, and coordinate Seattle Education Access's funding strategies from private foundations, as well as to develop new sources of income from individuals, events, and governmental grants, among others. Seattle Education Access has a strong fundraising Board of Directors with several committees dedicated to supporting the Director of Development & Marketing. As the leader for all fundraising efforts of the organization, the Director of Development & Marketing is one of the key leaders in the strategic planning of the organization.

For more information about this opportunity and all current positions, please check out the APRA-NW job page.<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1093929>

Please email me<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu> if you have any questions or if you would like a job posted to the site.

Thank you,

Alex Spady
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alex Spady
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.